Sian Overton makes a film about her older sister Katie dying of CO
Sian Overton, is the younger sister of Katie Overton. Katie died of CO in 2003 aged eleven and a half. Sian was then only seven years old. Sian describes her memory of what happened and how it affected her life and the whole family.
The film ends with a plea that this must not happen to anyone else and provides advice on how to prevent such a tragedy.
One Survivor’s Story
Posted on February 23, 2016
Sue Westwood kindly agreed to be filmed for us.
Our film on how families’ lives have been devastated by CO poisoning:
The copyright to this video is owned by CO-Gas Safety. This is the first one we did and this isn’t strictly a video but a series of still photographs with audio.
Please use the link below if you wish to email or link to this video. This video must not be copied without permission from CO-Gas Safety. If you want permission please seek it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.