Attended a Pre Inquest Review for Zane Gbangbola 07.12.15

An interesting day. Zane, aged 7, died in February 2014 in Chertsey, Surrey. The cause of death is alleged to have been carbon monoxide poisoning but the family are convinced it was hydrogen cyanide. Today it was said that 25,000 parts per million of hydrogen cyanide were found at the time. New documents have recently been disclosed by the Environment Agency.

The inquest is due to be started on the 18th January 2016.

We recommended the QC Leslie Thomas who was there today representing the family with great determination and skill.

All the family wants is the truth for Zane.

Posted in News.